Forensic Accounting QLD is a leading independent forensic accounting practice with offices situated in Maroochydore and Brisbane.
Established in 2008 by founding Director Steven Ponsonby a Chartered Accountant, Insolvency Practitioner, Certified Fraud Examiner and Expert Witness. Steven started life as a fitter and machinist before making a change to Accounting having gained extensive experience in running a family owned business as a qualified tradesperson.
At Forensic Accounting Qld we focus on our areas of expertise and providing exceptional client service. Our fees remain competitive to our regional and national clients. Our flexibility and capacity to work in any geographic location is a distinct advantage. Our reputation is well known throughout our professional fields and communities. Our clients range from individuals to large corporate entities. We always have a direct hands-on approach and always stay true to our core values and ethics.
How We Do It
We use our extensive accounting, auditing and investigative skills to quantify damages in matters related to our services.
We analyse, interpret, summarise and present complex financial and business-related issues in a manner which is understandable, properly supported and accepted by the Court.
We focus on our strengths thereby ensuring we deliver exceptional results.
What Are The Benefits
- Smaller practice – allowing us to provide you with a more personal service and having direct access to the Director.
- Expertise – Chartered Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner and Insolvency Practitioner. Expert Witness and Shadow Expert with extensive experience in Audit, Insolvency and Fraud.
- Competitive Fee Structure – we provide genuine and realistic fee estimates up front and will keep you fully appraised of any changes in costs.
- Ethical, professional and practical – to every assignment we undertake.
- Industry leading – extensive experience and knowledge in our fields with a proven track record.
- Expert witness – who will withstand the rigours of giving evidence in court and who will accept court appointments.
Ms Smith, (not her real name) was the Office Coordinator of a family run business, a Mother of four children who was found guilty of one count of frau […]
Fraud, is it happening in your backyard?
With Christmas just around the corner, do you suspect that someone is getting an unwarranted bonus?
Are you a […]
Office Manager sentenced to 4 years jail for fraud
A successful family owned business in Brisbane felt the full impact of fraud in their business f […]
Mrs Smith (not real name), a now 62 year old woman was found guilty of one count of fraud in the District Court of Queensland at Maroochydore on […]